Features of the Kask Protone WG11 helmet:
- chin pad with chin strap made of eco-leather
- three-dimensional 3D Dry padding based on a multi-layer, open-cell construction
- removable and washable inner padding made of Coolmax® material
- innovative inner strengthening frame
- In Moulding technology, which combines the inner shell made of polystyrene with the outer shell made of polycarbonate
- polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Octo Fit adjustment system
- inner padding material has undergone an antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- incredibly aerodynamic and powerful shell
- high visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
Safer than ever, the PROTONE passes the KASK WG11 test and surpasses European safety standards by 48%, providing a significant improvement in front, rear and top impacts over its predecessor.