Protector is used for the treatment of sport shoes, saddle and bike apparel. The surfaces become waterproof and it helps repel dirt, but still allows the fabrics to ‘breathe’.
The surface to be treated should be clean and dry. Use the spray only in a well-ventilated room. Shake before use. Let it dry enough. Once applied clothes and shoes will repel water and dirt. Mud and dust can be easily removed. Repeat the treatment regularly.
Extremely flammable. Irritating to skin. Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool place. Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking. Do not breathe spray. Do not empty into drains. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Use only in well ventilated areas. Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions/ Safety data sheets. CFC free. Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding + 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not smoke.